Monday, August 13, 2007

Karen and Michael

This past Saturday I photographed Karen and Michael's wedding. The weather could not have been more perfect for a summer wedding. In Karen's backyard we had really nice shade by their beautiful shingles, so I maxed out on color! It couldn't have worked out better, I think she looks good in blue! I also love how her daisy's pop out against the background.




I really enjoyed shooting this wedding for so many reasons and one was that their church is only a few blocks from where I live. Karen's family has been in Forest Hills for generations. That's one of my favorite things about Queens are the longstanding family homes.













If you hadn't figured out already, this was an Irish wedding and these two could dance like true Irish gals! I had to set my camera to a faster shutter speed to keep up with their feet! :)

No comments: